- We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information – Phone number, Email Address.
- Location – Physical address.
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website in regards to your purchases.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g., we may use a third-party supplier to host the Website);
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
- where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
We keep your information for two years at which point we securely destroy it by securely destroying all digital copies of the information.
You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at
021 590 044
Old School Soap, 416 Ahiaruhe Road, Carterton, 5792.